Russia Excluded from Eurovision Song Contest this year
The European Radio and Television Union (EBU) has decided not to admit Russia to this year's Eurovision Song Contest. The organizers believe that its participation would affect their reputation.
“The decision reflects concern that, in light of Ukraine's unprecedented crisis, the union's reputation will deteriorate, but at the same time the EBU remains an ‘apolitical organization’ defending the values of cultural competition.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is preparing for a Long War
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency