Bulgarian Minister of Innovation met with Ukrainian Engineers who arrived in Bulgaria
The Minister of Innovation and Growth Daniel Lorer met with Ukrainian engineers who arrived in Bulgaria with their families on one of the last possible civil flights. Together with IT companies, accommodations and working conditions in Bulgaria are organized and provided for these specialists.
“We are doing everything we can to help more people so that they can work and live in peace. In these difficult times, the feeling of helplessness is terrible, but we believe that you will come out stronger and more united than ever,” said Minister Lorer. “You are welcome in Bulgaria, we hope the situation will calm down. You can count on our support,” he said.
According to him, the Situation Center at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which Minister Lorer and business representatives are supporting, is doing everything possible to ensure that Bulgarians in Ukraine are evacuated.
/Council of Ministers
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days
- » Day 282 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Died in the War, according to Zelensky's advisor