Bulgarian Defense Minister: Let's not Rush and call this a War
“We should not be in a hurry to label whether the military operation is limited or the situation in Ukraine is a war”, Defense Minister Stefan Yanev told bTV.
He added that today will be dedicated to a number of additional events and meetings, including an extraordinary meeting with President Rumen Radev.
“We have another proof that the system of international relations is not working as we want and as set out in the UN Charter. In this sense, what we are seeing is proof that, in the end, all efforts for dialogue and diplomacy do not always yield results,” Yanev said.
“Putin is careful to avoid using the word war. This word is used quite frivolously”, our Minister of Defense thinks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 576 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit the HQ of Russia's Black Sea Fleet in Crimea
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 574 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO’s Stoltenberg calls for more Air Defense Systems
- » Ukrainian Missile may have caused the Tragedy in Kostiantynivka in which 15 People Died
- » Day 573 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Was Kostiantynivka hit by the Ukrainians?
- » Day 572 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv will Sue the Countries that Banned the Import of Ukrainian Products