Biden: US and Allies will respond decisively to Unprovoked Russian Attack on Ukraine
“The United States and its allies will respond unitedly and decisively to this unprovoked and unjustified attack by the Russian armed forces on Ukraine,” US President John Biden said after explosions were heard in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, Reuters reported.
“President Putin has chosen to start a deliberate war that will lead to catastrophic loss of life and human suffering,” Biden said in a statement.
“Only Russia is responsible for the death and destruction that this attack will bring. The world will hold Russia responsible,” he added.
Biden said today he would announce additional retaliatory measures to be imposed on Russia by the United States and its allies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 224 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv's Counteroffensive against Moscow's forces continues
- » By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
- » Day 223 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Continue to Retreat from “Annexed” Territories
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats