Biden: US and Allies will respond decisively to Unprovoked Russian Attack on Ukraine
“The United States and its allies will respond unitedly and decisively to this unprovoked and unjustified attack by the Russian armed forces on Ukraine,” US President John Biden said after explosions were heard in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, Reuters reported.
“President Putin has chosen to start a deliberate war that will lead to catastrophic loss of life and human suffering,” Biden said in a statement.
“Only Russia is responsible for the death and destruction that this attack will bring. The world will hold Russia responsible,” he added.
Biden said today he would announce additional retaliatory measures to be imposed on Russia by the United States and its allies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians