Russia has begun Evacuating its Diplomatic Missions from Ukraine
The evacuation of personnel has begun in all diplomatic missions of Russia in Ukraine, TASS reports, citing an unnamed source.
The move was announced by the foreign ministry earlier this week, arguing that Russian diplomats have repeatedly been the target of “aggressive actions”.
Just a few weeks ago, Western countries withdrew their diplomats from Kyiv to western Ukraine or directly outside the country because of the risk of a Russian invasion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
- » The Kremlin is Discussing Closing the Border, Hundreds of Thousands of Russians have Left