Bulgaria Condemns Putin’s Recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk
Prime Minister Kiril Petkov condemned Putin's recognition of the DPR and LPR
“I condemn the Russian president's decision to recognize Donetsk and Luhansk as independent entities.” This was written on Twitter by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov.
“We continue to maintain Ukraine's territorial integrity within its internationally recognized borders.
International law must be respected. We, the European Union, will respond united in our defense,” said the Prime Minister
The Foreign Ministry condemned Putin's recognition of the DPR and LPR
“The recognition of the Luhansk and Donetsk separatist republics is a gross violation of international law and undermines European security.”
This was stated in the position of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, posted on Twitter.
“Such an escalation requires a unified and decisive response”, added the Foreign Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 224 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv's Counteroffensive against Moscow's forces continues
- » By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
- » Day 223 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Continue to Retreat from “Annexed” Territories
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats