Putin is Sending Troops to Luhansk and Donetsk as “Peacekeepers”
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the Russian military to “keep the peace” in the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics in a decree recognizing the two republics. In the document, Putin ordered Russia's Defense Ministry to ensure that the armed forces “perform peacekeeping functions” in those territories.
The documents say the decree on these “functions” was issued “at the urging” of the leaders of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics.
The decrees also provide instructions for establishing diplomatic relations with the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 276 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Six Million Households remain without Electricity
- » NATO: There will be No Lasting Peace if Russia Wins the War in Ukraine
- » Day 275 of the Invasion of Ukraine: In the Cold No Electricity and No Water - New Strikes in Kyiv and Kherson
- » Day 274 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 80% of Households in Kyiv are without Water and Electricity
- » After the Resolution of the EP: Russia bombed Ukraine with Missiles, Kyiv is again without Power
- » Boris Johnson: Germany preferred a Quick Defeat of Ukraine