Bulgarian PM: I am Proud that our Country is the Homeland of Levski
“February 19 is one of the days when I feel most proud to be Bulgarian. We are proud that our country is the homeland of Vasil Levski”, wrote Prime Minister Kiril Petkov on the official Facebook page of the Council of Ministers.
“For nearly a century and a half since the death of the Apostle, his legacy and covenant have become the truest textbook of patriotism and honesty. And his belief sounds especially clear today: ‘Deeds are needed, not words.’ Vasil Levski is a symbol of purity, the symbol that unites us. A bow and thank you!” wrote the Prime Minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass