Ukraine Requested a Meeting with Russia in the next 48 hours
Ukraine requested a meeting with Russia in the next 48 hours. The country's foreign minister said Moscow had so far ignored insistence on explaining the build-up of troops along the border. The meeting should clarify Russia's intentions and discuss de-escalation options.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said there was no evidence that Russia was preparing an invasion. Last night he talked for almost an hour with his American colleague Joe Biden. The White House has backed Kyiv, and the two leaders have agreed that it is better to seek a diplomatic solution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
- » Day 223 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Continue to Retreat from “Annexed” Territories
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO