The First Flight from Sofia arrived in Skopje in 35 minutes
The delegations of Bulgaria and North Macedonia landed at Skopje Airport with the first direct flight on the renewed line between the two capitals.
The First Flight Sofia-Skopje will be on February 11
On board the plane of the Bulgarian airline Gulliver were the Ministers of Transport and Communications and Tourism - Nikolay Sabev and Hristo Prodanov, as well as the chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Tourism Ilin Dimitrov. The delegation of North Macedonia included the Minister of Transport and Communications Blagoy Bochvarski, the Minister of Local Self-Government Goran Milevski and Razmena Durovik, State Secretary at the Ministry of Economy.
The flight lasted 35 minutes and landed at Skopje International Airport, where the delegations were welcomed by Macedonian Economy Minister Kreshnik Bekteshi and Angel Angelov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of North Macedonia.
Afterward, the delegations arrived at the Club of Deputies in Skopje, where the official meetings of the two delegations, as well as the joint meeting of tour operators from Bulgaria and North Macedonia, have already begun.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People