Paris Bans Convoys against Covid Restrictions
Paris police announced today that they will ban the so-called convoys of freedom, inspired by the protest of drivers against coronavirus restrictions, which paralyzed the Canadian capital Ottawa, AFP reported.
“Additional forces will be deployed to prevent the blockade of major roads, there will be fines and arrests for those who violate this ban on protests,” Paris police said in a statement.
On Wednesday morning, about 200 protesters gathered in a parking lot in Nice, southern France. They told Reuters they planned to go to Paris and Brussels with a request to lift the Covid restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority
- » Hungary to Veto EU Nuclear Sanctions against Russia
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Germany has Apologized for a Leopard Joke that offended Africans