Bulgarian President will Convene a National Security Council on Threats to Bulgaria’s Security
President Rumen Radev will convene the National Security Advisory Council. It will take place on Tuesday, February 15, at 2 p.m. Bulgarian time.
The topic will be “Risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures,” the presidency said.
The convening of the NSAC comes just a day after Defense Minister Stefan Yanev acknowledged that the build-up of Russian troops on the border with Ukraine also threatens Bulgaria's national security. The joint protection of the Bulgarian sky with Spanish fighter jets started today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities
- » Bulgaria: The Explosive attached to the Drone found in Tyulenovo has been Neutralized
- » Bulgaria will Not Provide S-300 to Ukraine
- » Defense Minister: We are discussing a Response to Russia's actions in the Bulgarian Exclusive Zone in the Black Sea
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia's Black Sea Exercises in our Economic Zone are a Provocation