Bulgarian President will Convene a National Security Council on Threats to Bulgaria’s Security
President Rumen Radev will convene the National Security Advisory Council. It will take place on Tuesday, February 15, at 2 p.m. Bulgarian time.
The topic will be “Risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures,” the presidency said.
The convening of the NSAC comes just a day after Defense Minister Stefan Yanev acknowledged that the build-up of Russian troops on the border with Ukraine also threatens Bulgaria's national security. The joint protection of the Bulgarian sky with Spanish fighter jets started today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: The Behavior of the Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria is Unacceptable
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Expulsion of the Russian Diplomats is Logical
- » NATO: Bulgaria Increased Defense Spending by 7.49% compared to Last Year
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to the US: Assembly of the First F-16 Fighter for Bulgaria will Begin Soon
- » Report: The State of the Bulgarian Defense is Alarming
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria Needs a whole Squadron of F-16s