Eurostat: Austria is the Largest Exporter of Skis in the EU, Bulgaria is in Second Place
In 2020, 3.7 million pairs of skis and snowboards were exported to other member states in the European Union. In the same year, the EU exported 1.9 million pairs of skis and snowboards to countries outside the community, and imported 1.1 million of the same products, according to statistics released by Eurostat on Friday.
Nearly half of what was produced in the EU in 2020 (3.5 million) falls on Austria.
Among the member states, the largest exporters are Austria (2.1 million pairs of skis and snowboards), Bulgaria (564,700) and France (551,200).
More than a third of European production is exported to the United States (37%). Switzerland and Canada are on the list of the largest non-EU importers.
The largest importer of such products in the European Union is Ukraine, which accounts for 48 percent of total imports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece