Bulgaria and North Macedonia Jointly Mark 150th Anniversary of Gotse Delchev's Birth
Representatives of the governments of Bulgaria and North Macedonia laid wreaths at the grave of Gotse Delchev in the courtyard of the Church of the Holy Savior in Skopje, as part of the celebrations of the 150th anniversary of his birth.
The Bulgarian delegation includes Minister of Foreign Affairs Teodora Genchovska, Deputy Minister Velislava Petrova, Deputy Minister of Culture Yuri Valkovski and Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Culture and Media Toshko Yordanov, MEP Ilhan Kyuchyuk. North Macedonia was represented by Culture Minister Bisera Kostadinovska-Stoychevska and Deputy Foreign Minister Fatmire Isaki.
The General Director of BTA Kiril Valchev is part of the Bulgarian delegation. He also laid flowers at the tomb of the revolutionary. Later today, Valchev will host the official opening of the National Press Club - Skopje of Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations