The US has Eliminated the Leader of the Islamic State
The United States has eliminated Islamic State leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi, President Joe Biden, who personally ordered the operation, said minutes ago.
“Last night, on my orders, the US military successfully conducted an anti-terrorist operation. Thanks to the courage of our armed forces, we removed from the battlefield Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi, the leader of ISIS. Later this morning (today) I will present information in connection with this operation,” the US head of state announced minutes ago.
Al-Qurashi is the pseudonym of Amir Mohammed Saeed Abd al-Rahman al-Maula, also known as the “Destroyer” and “Professor”. He was born in October 1976. He took over the leadership of ISIL in 2019 after the death of former leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
The United States announced a million reward for information leading to his capture.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin signed the Laws to Annex Four Ukrainian Territories
- » EU countries agreed on the Eighth Package of Sanctions against Russia
- » The Bulgarian MEPs with a Joint Declaration on Schengen
- » Day 224 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv's Counteroffensive against Moscow's forces continues
- » US, South Korea test-fire Missiles in response to North Korea
- » The UN awarded Merkel for accepting more than 1 Million Refugees