Bulgarian Energy Prices - 80% Up for Producers in December 2021
According to statistics, the price of energy for producers in Bulgaria increased by almost 80% in December last year.
The general index of producer prices in the industry in December 2021 increased by 30.8 percent compared to the same month in 2020. An increase in prices was registered in the production and distribution of electricity, heat and gas - by 79.7 percent, in the manufacturing industry - by 16.2 percent, and in the mining industry - by 9.4 percent, the National Statistical Institute announced. , quoted by BTA.
In the manufacturing industry a significant increase was reported in the production of basic metals - by 34.4 percent, the production of chemical products - by 29.2 percent, the production of wood and wood products (excluding furniture) - by 24.7 percent and the production of rubber and plastic products - by 17.8 percent.
The general index of producer prices in the industry in December 2021 increased by 1.7 percent compared to the previous month. An increase was registered in the production and distribution of electricity and heat and gas - by 7 percent, and a decrease was reported in manufacturing - by 0.7 percent, and in the mining and quarrying industry - by 0.2 percent.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia
- » Bulgaria will ask for a Derogation from European Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy
- » Bulgaria: 14% Lower Gas Prices for March
- » Survey: 66% of Bulgarians Support Nuclear Energy