Restaurants in Sofia Boycotted the New Measures last night
The restaurants in Sofia boycotted the new measures in the capital and continued to work after 22.00 p.m. This was shown by the large-scale joint inspections of 5 institutions on the first day of the entry of restrictions into force.
Four teams of inspectors went to different areas of Sofia, where there are nightclubs.
A team from the Bulgarian National Television attended the inspections in "Student City". A disciplinary act of the manager was drawn up in the first restaurant, however, the visitors in the restaurant continued their dinner.
The situation was the same in the discos in the area. The acts for violation of the order are worth between BGN 300 and 1000 for a person and between BGN 500 and 2000 for a legal entity. There will be mass inspections tonight as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday