Restaurants in Sofia Boycotted the New Measures last night
The restaurants in Sofia boycotted the new measures in the capital and continued to work after 22.00 p.m. This was shown by the large-scale joint inspections of 5 institutions on the first day of the entry of restrictions into force.
Four teams of inspectors went to different areas of Sofia, where there are nightclubs.
A team from the Bulgarian National Television attended the inspections in "Student City". A disciplinary act of the manager was drawn up in the first restaurant, however, the visitors in the restaurant continued their dinner.
The situation was the same in the discos in the area. The acts for violation of the order are worth between BGN 300 and 1000 for a person and between BGN 500 and 2000 for a legal entity. There will be mass inspections tonight as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November