NATO is considering Deploying Troops in Slovakia
NATO is considering deploying a number of troops to Slovakia and other countries on its eastern flank in response to Russia's build-up of troops near Ukraine. This was stated today by the Slovak Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivan Korčok, quoted by Reuters.
Korčok clarified at a briefing that no decision has been made yet.
The situation is dynamic, he noted, adding that the Slovak government still has no position on the possible deployment of NATO forces in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vucic: Serbia does not Support any EU Declaration of Sanctions against Russia
- » Bomb Threats in 134 Schools in Serbia
- » Croatia will Adopt the Euro on 1 January 2023
- » Kosovo applies for Membership in Council of Europe, Serbia convenes Security Council
- » Serbia on the Transit Gas: Bulgarian Problems are not our Problems
- » Ukraine expects Transnistria to Enter the War