NATO is considering Deploying Troops in Slovakia
NATO is considering deploying a number of troops to Slovakia and other countries on its eastern flank in response to Russia's build-up of troops near Ukraine. This was stated today by the Slovak Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivan Korčok, quoted by Reuters.
NATO will Expand its Military Presence in Eastern Europe
Korčok clarified at a briefing that no decision has been made yet.
The situation is dynamic, he noted, adding that the Slovak government still has no position on the possible deployment of NATO forces in the country.
Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo
- » Vucic: More than 37,000 Illegal Weapons were handed over to Authorities in Serbia
- » Greece is going to Early Elections at the End of June
- » Vucic announced that he will Step Down as the Leader of the ruling Serbian Progressive Party
- » Tens of Thousands protested in Belgrade with the slogan "Serbia Against Violence”