No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
There will be no night transport in Sofia until at least April 30.
This will be voted by the Sofia Municipal Council (SMC) at its meeting on Thursday.
The reasons are the COVID epidemic and related measures, which lead to lower demand for night lines 1,2,3 and 4, as well as the continuing trend of rising prices for fuels and consumables, the authors of the report in the SMC Carlos Contrera and Zafir Zarkov said.
The night buses in the capital were stopped in the spring of 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: By the End of May 7,000 Ukrainian Refugees will be Moved from Varna to other Cities
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Half of Bulgarian Hotels will let Ukrainian Refugees Stay for the Foreseeable Future
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » About 100,000 Refugees remain in Bulgaria