No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
There will be no night transport in Sofia until at least April 30.
This will be voted by the Sofia Municipal Council (SMC) at its meeting on Thursday.
The reasons are the COVID epidemic and related measures, which lead to lower demand for night lines 1,2,3 and 4, as well as the continuing trend of rising prices for fuels and consumables, the authors of the report in the SMC Carlos Contrera and Zafir Zarkov said.
The night buses in the capital were stopped in the spring of 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: When and How many are the Non-Working Days in 2023?
- » Bulgaria: Chain Car Crash involving 10 Cars and 2 Trucks on the Ring Road in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 41 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 58 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)