Thousands Protest against Mandatory COVID Vaccination in Washington DC
Several thousand people took to the streets of Washington D.C. to protest the mandatory vaccination against COVID-19. The demonstrators carried placards reading “Make love, not obligations!” Protesters have spoken out against President Joe Biden's policy on immunization and masks.
According to the latest data - 1/3 of Americans say they do not wear masks at all. About 860,000 people have died of coronavirus in America so far. The pandemic also caused serious damage to the economy there.
“Whether it's COVID-19 or another viral disease, we need to focus on protecting the vulnerable, the at-risk, the elderly, the overweight, the pregnant. I am against compulsory vaccination for all and the fact that we focus only on vaccines, as if they are the only treatment we have. We will not get out of the pandemic this way. We need to use all the tools, especially prevention and early treatment,” said Dr. Laura Chamberlain, a general practitioner in Chicago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Belarus Bans Orwell's 1984
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » Bush: The Invasion of Iraq was Brutal...I meant of Ukraine (VIDEO)
- » Day 85 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Extends Martial Law and Mobilization by 90 Days, US Warned Moscow, Russia used Laser Weapons
- » UN: Mass World Hunger Awaits Us
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU