Thousands Protest against Mandatory COVID Vaccination in Washington DC
Several thousand people took to the streets of Washington D.C. to protest the mandatory vaccination against COVID-19. The demonstrators carried placards reading “Make love, not obligations!” Protesters have spoken out against President Joe Biden's policy on immunization and masks.
According to the latest data - 1/3 of Americans say they do not wear masks at all. About 860,000 people have died of coronavirus in America so far. The pandemic also caused serious damage to the economy there.
“Whether it's COVID-19 or another viral disease, we need to focus on protecting the vulnerable, the at-risk, the elderly, the overweight, the pregnant. I am against compulsory vaccination for all and the fact that we focus only on vaccines, as if they are the only treatment we have. We will not get out of the pandemic this way. We need to use all the tools, especially prevention and early treatment,” said Dr. Laura Chamberlain, a general practitioner in Chicago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission urges Bulgaria to Reduce Air Pollution
- » Nehammer: The EU should Finance the Construction of a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks
- » Attacks on Several Churches in Southern Spain, there are Killed and Injured
- » Day 337 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Sends 31 M1 Abrams, Germany Sends 14 Leopards, The Tank Coalition Grows (UPDATED)
- » Meta to reinstate the Accounts of Donald Trump on Facebook and Instagram