Bulgarian Manufacturer: The price of Cheese can Jump up to 100%
“100 percent will be the mark-up of a kilogram of ordinary mass cheese compared to last year,” said a dairy producer in the Targovishte village of Davidovo. The dairy also produces boutique cheese with truffles.
According to Stanimir Radichev, there has been an outflow of customers recently. “We are compromising on grams, but not on the quality of our products. The biggest problem is the increase in the price of electricity, gas and transport. People have started to buy less,” he said. According to him, the price will probably have to be raised by at least 20 percent next month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023