Bulgarian Manufacturer: The price of Cheese can Jump up to 100%
“100 percent will be the mark-up of a kilogram of ordinary mass cheese compared to last year,” said a dairy producer in the Targovishte village of Davidovo. The dairy also produces boutique cheese with truffles.
According to Stanimir Radichev, there has been an outflow of customers recently. “We are compromising on grams, but not on the quality of our products. The biggest problem is the increase in the price of electricity, gas and transport. People have started to buy less,” he said. According to him, the price will probably have to be raised by at least 20 percent next month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PRWeek named Maxim Behar the Best PR Professional in Europe
- » Bulgaria: 28% of People of Working Age are out of the Labor Market, Unemployment is 4.9%
- » Bulgaria is among the Seven Countries with Growth in Car Sales for the Quarter of 2022
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%