Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024
Finance Minister Asen Vassilev once again expressed confidence, now in an interview with Reuters, that Bulgaria will join the Eurozone in 2024.
“We reaffirm that January 1, 2024 is the date on which we strive for Bulgaria to adopt the euro. We have technically done all the work, I think we will not have any problems,” Vassilev said, adding that he is confident of the date of the country's entry into the Eurozone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%
- » National online Vote will determine the Design of the Euro Coins in Bulgaria