Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024
Finance Minister Asen Vassilev once again expressed confidence, now in an interview with Reuters, that Bulgaria will join the Eurozone in 2024.
“We reaffirm that January 1, 2024 is the date on which we strive for Bulgaria to adopt the euro. We have technically done all the work, I think we will not have any problems,” Vassilev said, adding that he is confident of the date of the country's entry into the Eurozone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gambling Industry: Prospects and Future Trends
- » Bulgaria: From July 1, the Minimum Pension becomes BGN 467 (EUR 240)
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in the EU is 8.8%, in Bulgaria - 13.4%
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation for May jumped 15%
- » Markets Jumped the Gun, expecting to Hawkish Fed tomorrow