Bulgarian President: Russia's Insistence on the Withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is Unacceptable and Pointless
“Russia's insistence on the withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is unacceptable and pointless,” is the position of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, quoted by the President's press office.
There are no permanently based allied contingents and military equipment in our country, the position notes.
In it, the President emphasizes that the sovereign decision for such a permanent presence or temporary deployment belongs to Bulgaria, in accordance with our allied commitments.
Our country does not accept ultimatums from anyone, it is stated in the position of President Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries