Romania: Russia's Request for the Withdrawal of NATO Troops is Unacceptable
Romania has called “unacceptable” Russia's demand that NATO forces stationed on the alliance's eastern flank be withdrawn as part of security guarantees to de-escalate the crisis in Ukraine, AFP reported.
Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
“Such a request is unacceptable and cannot be part of the negotiations,” the Romanian Foreign Ministry said in a press release.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians