Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
Britain is removing vaccination passports, mandatory masks in public places and the recommendation to work from home, said Prime Minister Boris Johnson, speaking in the House of Commons of the British Parliament.
It is very likely that the self-isolation regime, imposed due to COVID-19, will not be extended in the country after March 25, Johnson said.
“From next week, the measures, introduced months ago, will cease to apply,” said the British head of government.
He added that the authorities have abolished the mandatory requirement to display an electronic certificate of full vaccination when attending certain public events and nightclubs, as well as the recommendation to employers to send their employees to work remotely.
In addition, the government will no longer require the wearing of masks indoors and on public transportation, Johnson said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Soros: The War in Ukraine could be the Beginning of World War III
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Moscow: Sanctions should be Lifted to Avoid a Food Crisis
- » Day 91 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Separatists took over Settlements in Donetsk, Kyiv blew up Warehouse with 180 Russians inside
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine