The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
As of Thursday, January 20, citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia, Israel, Turkey, and Serbia and members of their families arriving from a Member State of the European Union, the European Economic Area, the Swiss Confederation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of North Macedonia, the State of Israel, the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Serbia, which is in the “red zone”, are admitted to the territory of the country upon presentation of a valid EU digital COVID certificate for vaccination or disease or similar document, with a negative result of a PCR test up to 72 hours before entering the country, ordered the Minister of Health Prof. Asena Serbezova with her order issued yesterday.
Also on January 20, the “red zone” includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, the Republic of Maldives, Fiji, the Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines.
/Ministry of Health Press Release
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023