COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Record - almost 10 000 new cases in the last 24 hours
The number of newly registered cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria per day hit almost 10 thousand, according to the Unified Information Portal - 9996. Samples taken by rapid antigen test and PCR are 44 772, or almost every fourth was positive.
These are record values for our country in the pandemic.
78.78 percent of these positive cases are unvaccinated.
829 people were admitted to hospitals and 82.6% of them were not immunized. The total number of hospital patients is 5,223, of which 541 are in intensive care units.
The number of deaths in the past 24 hours is high - 161 (a total of 32,247 since the beginning of the pandemic).
91.93 percent of them are unvaccinated.
The active cases are 160,761, and the total confirmed - 830,604.
551 patients were cured (637,596 in total).
The low number of vaccinations is impressive - 13,723 (a total of 4,020,717).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours