SPECIAL SERVICES READ PERSONAL E MAILS
Business | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The Special Services read the e-mails not only abroad but also in Bulgaria, Dnevnik Daily wrote. This measure was heightened especially after the assaults in the United States. The e-mails are read in cases that there are doubts that they contain dangerous information. The Bulgarian National Laboratory is connected with 27 similar laboratories in the world. The laboratory constantly observes whether there are dangerous signals in the net through technology called steganometry that unveils decoded messages. The Bulgarian National Academy of Science assisted the Security Services and Interpol before the assaults in the United States. `The right for personal correspondence should be respected but still measures are to be taken so that the death of thousands of people is avoided,` professor Evgeny Nikolov from the National Laboratory for computer viruses of the Bulgarian National Academy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia