Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria
As of today, Germany introduces new requirements for those arriving from Bulgaria. Our country is classified as a high-risk area due to the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to completing the online registration form, travelers must present one of the following documents - a vaccination certificate, a post-illness certificate, or a negative covid test taken no later than 48 hours before the trip.
This does not apply to children under the age of 6, who, however, are subject to a mandatory 5-day home quarantine.
If you are unvaccinated or have not been ill, a 10-day quarantine is required upon arrival in Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine
- » Borrell: The EU needs to Strengthen its Military Security
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU