Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
Certificates based on COVID-19 post-illness remain. This was announced on the Facebook profile of the Minister of Health Asena Serbezova.
"I know that there is speculation on many topics in our society and it is impossible to refute everything that has been misinterpreted, but the topic of health is very sensitive and that is why I want to make this clarification," the Minister wrote.
Here is the whole post:
“Dear friends and people who read my page.
I assure you that at present moment the certificates based on post-illness remain...
I know that there is speculation on many topics in our society and it is impossible to refute everything that has been misinterpreted (there’s not enough time for that...), but the topic of health is very sensitive and that is why I want to clarify this.
I beg writers and speakers to realize how what people read can increase their fears and anxieties, and this is the most unnecessary thing right now ...
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours