COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
4,389 are the new cases of coronavirus with 27,171 tests performed in the last 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
40 people died.
There are 5,237 people in hospitals, of which 568 are in intensive care units. The newcomers are 202.
There are 934 cured.
The vaccines given for the day are 6982.
95% of the dead, 76.03% of the new cases, and 83.17% of those admitted to hospitals were unvaccinated yesterday. All persons with a completed vaccination course are considered vaccinated, the Unified Information Portal reminds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Fourth Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Effective