The incidence of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on a two-week basis is 906 per 100 000 Population
The incidence of COVID-19 in the country on a two-week basis is 906 per hundred thousand people. This is shown by today's data from the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
Only the district of Kardzhali is in the yellow zone in terms of morbidity - from 100 to 250 per hundred thousand population. The districts of Dobrich, Shumen, Razgrad, and Targovishte are in the red zone, and the other districts are in the dark red zone, where the incidence of coronavirus infection is over 500 per hundred thousand people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test