Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C
The lowest temperature in the country this morning was measured in Kyustendil, - 10 ° Celsius. This was reported to Radio "Focus" - Kyustendil by the local meteorological station. At 8.00 a.m. on Mount Musala, the temperature was - 8 °C. Today the clouds over the country will be variable, more often decreasing to sunny. The wind will intensify and be moderate, in the Upper Thracian lowlands and the Danube plain - strong from west-northwest. With the strengthening of the wind it will warm up quickly and the maximum temperatures will be mostly between 5°C and 10°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded