Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C
The lowest temperature in the country this morning was measured in Kyustendil, - 10 ° Celsius. This was reported to Radio "Focus" - Kyustendil by the local meteorological station. At 8.00 a.m. on Mount Musala, the temperature was - 8 °C. Today the clouds over the country will be variable, more often decreasing to sunny. The wind will intensify and be moderate, in the Upper Thracian lowlands and the Danube plain - strong from west-northwest. With the strengthening of the wind it will warm up quickly and the maximum temperatures will be mostly between 5°C and 10°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cold with Max. Temperatures between Minus 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Snow with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 2°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow all over the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and cold with max. temperatures between 1°C and 6°C