COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 7000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
7034 are the new cases of COVID-19 for the past 24 hours in the country, shows the data in the Unified Information Portal.
Of the new cases, 74.6% are unvaccinated. 84 people died, 95% of them were not vaccinated, and 4071 people recovered. Another 552 people are hospitalized. The total number of hospitalized is already 5,297. Of these, 579 are in intensive care units.
The number of tests performed during the past day is 39,590, and the positive samples are 17.8%. 39,590 diagnostic tests were performed - 10,956 PCR and 28,634 antigenic. To date, there are 142,472 active cases in Bulgaria. During the last 24 hours, 29,683 vaccinations have been carried out in the country, bringing the total number of vaccine doses to 3,971,557.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the victims in our country are 31,922, and 632,583 people have been cured. The total number of confirmed cases is 806,977, including 18,710 medics.
The statistics for the day by districts: Blagoevgrad - 647 new cases, Burgas - 470, Varna - 424, Veliko Tarnovo - 110, Vidin - 94, Vratsa - 110, Gabrovo - 83, Dobrich - 80, Kardzhali - 31, Kyustendil - 90, Lovech - 101, Montana - 64, Pazardzhik - 191, Pernik - 135, Pleven - 107, Plovdiv - 647, Razgrad - 40, Ruse - 170, Silistra - 61, Sliven - 146, Smolyan - 85, Sofia-city - 2255, Sofia -region - 348, Stara Zagora - 259, Targovishte - 46, Haskovo - 119, Shumen - 60, Yambol - 61.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Possibility of Increased Control of COVID-19 Contact Persons
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 200 New Cases of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We are Waiting for a Vaccine that will Protect us Completely from COVID
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Covid is Not the only Explanation for the High Mortality Rate
- » WHO warns: The Pandemic is Not Over, Record Numbers of New Infections in Europe
- » BBC: Died with or Died of COVID? What is happening with Mortality Statistics