The Man that Fired a Gas Pistol during yesterday’s Protest was Charged
The Sofia District Prosecutor's Office has prosecuted a 32-year-old man who “committed hooliganism.”
On 12 January 2022, at around 12.40 p.m. on the National Assembly Square, the accused I.H. committed obscene acts in a public place, grossly violating public order and expressing obvious disrespect for society.
He took out his gas-signal pistol and reproduced two shots among the protesters gathered in front of the National Assembly.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted against the accused of a crime under Art. 325, para. 1 of the Penal Code. The investigation into the case continues. I.H. has not been convicted in the past.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Borissov will not be an MP in the New Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Parts of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint declared a National Security Object
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Voters clearly told the Politicians that Dialogue is Needed
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party