Council for Electronic Media condemned the Attack on Reporters during Wednesday's Protest
The Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM) has circulated a position on the attack on reporters during yesterday's protest against anti-epidemic measures and the Green Certificate.
"Manifestation of any physical and verbal aggression against the media is tantamount to violating the public's right to information," the media regulator said.
The CEM calls for respect for the privacy, freedom of journalists and their human dignity. The Council emphasizes that violence against the media is an attack on the achievements of democracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From Feb 1: Covid Certificates of over 93,000 Bulgarian Citizens will not be Valid in the EU
- » Covid in the Bulgarian Education system - What do the Percentages Show
- » No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic