CSTO forces, led by Russia, have begun Withdrawing from Kazakhstan
The forces of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), led by Russia, began their withdrawal from Kazakhstan today, AFP reported, citing the Russian Ministry of Defense.
Forces from Russia and several other former Soviet republics have arrived in Kazakhstan at the request of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev after Kazakh authorities struggled to cope with unprecedented riots in Central Asia in connection with the increase in gas prices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Britain has Accused Russia of Trying to Install a Pro-Russian Leader in Ukraine
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned
- » Germany Forbids Estonia to Transfer German-Made Weapons to Ukraine
- » US Military Aid has arrived in Ukraine. The Baltic States will send Missiles to Kiev
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Sweden and Finland - in Talks with NATO