CSTO forces, led by Russia, have begun Withdrawing from Kazakhstan
The forces of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), led by Russia, began their withdrawal from Kazakhstan today, AFP reported, citing the Russian Ministry of Defense.
Forces from Russia and several other former Soviet republics have arrived in Kazakhstan at the request of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev after Kazakh authorities struggled to cope with unprecedented riots in Central Asia in connection with the increase in gas prices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine