Bulgaria: Four police Officers were Injured when Protesters tried to enter the Parliament
Four police officers were injured in preventing protesters from trying to enter the National Assembly building, the Interior Ministry stated.
The injured police officers were transported to a hospital for medical treatment.
A man carrying a gas weapon was detained before a peaceful protest was announced in Sofia.
The police called on the protesters to express their opinion peacefully and without disturbing public order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: Ballots and Voting Machines abroad have been Delivered
- » Kiril Petkov: We have a Great chance to be First in the Elections and have 121 Deputies
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » “MarketLinks” Survey: 6 Parties in the New Bulgarian Parliament after October’s Elections