Bulgaria: Four police Officers were Injured when Protesters tried to enter the Parliament
Four police officers were injured in preventing protesters from trying to enter the National Assembly building, the Interior Ministry stated.
The injured police officers were transported to a hospital for medical treatment.
A man carrying a gas weapon was detained before a peaceful protest was announced in Sofia.
The police called on the protesters to express their opinion peacefully and without disturbing public order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign