THE CABINET INCREASED THE MINIMUM SALARY
Politics | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The Cabinet voted the increase of the minimum salary from BGN 85 to BGN 100. The minimum hourly wage per working day for a five day working week will be 59 stotinki from now on. The decision for the raise was taken at the regular weekly meeting of the Government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today is a Day for Reflection before Tomorrow’s Vote in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria received one MiG-29 Engine from Poland
- » Exacta Survey: It is Impossible to Predict who will Win the Elections in Bulgaria
- » The Authorities in North Macedonia Erased a Second Bulgarian Club
- » “Trend” Survey before the Elections in Bulgaria: Unclear Winner and Disputed Third Place
- » Gallup Survey: The Winner of the Elections in Bulgaria will be Decided at the Last Minute