New Government in North Macedonia
Today in the Assembly of the Republic of North Macedonia Dimitar Kovachevski from SDSM will submit the composition and structure of the new government, MIA reported.
Kovachevski will also present the Program of Activities of the future government, with which Bulgarian Prime Minister Kiril Petkov is scheduled to meet on January 18th.
It is still unclear whether the visit of the Bulgarian delegation to Skopje next week will take place given the self-isolation Kiril Petkov is entering after it became clear that Parliament Speaker Nikola Minchev is with COVID-19.
Late last night, reacting to the news from the NSAC, Dimitar Kovachevski said that in negotiations with the Bulgarian government his cabinet will adhere to the position of the Assembly in Skopje, which outlined the red lines of RNM in talks with Bulgaria: not to negotiate language and law of self-determination.
The Bulgarian side has repeatedly stressed that it does not dispute and has never challenged the right of the population in the RSM to speak the language in accordance with the Constitution of their country, nor the current realities of the formed independent nation in the RNM.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: We are Spending €500 Million more than Bulgaria for Defense
- » Romania: Russia's Request for the Withdrawal of NATO Troops is Unacceptable
- » Bulgaria will Donate 250,000 doses of the Pfizer Vaccine to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years