Bulgaria: Start of the Tax Campaign
The 2022 tax campaign begins on January 10. As of today, the submission of income declarations of individuals electronically, by mail, and in the offices of the Revenue Agency starts.
In early March, after the submission of data by employers and payers of fees, will be released and pre-filled income tax return, which is submitted with a runway or electronic signature through the Electronic Services Portal of the NRA. It will automatically enter data on income from employment received in 2021, civil contracts and fees, rental income for properties whose tenants are legal entities, and others, according to the National Revenue Agency.
The deadline for using the 5% discount for early declaration and payment is March 31, and the deadline for declaring income and paying the tax due this year is May 3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced