Period of Validity of Certificates in Greece will be Reduced if there is no Booster Dose
From February 1, the validity of the certificates for citizens without a third dose of a vaccine in Greece will be reduced, Sky TV reports. The period of validity of the certificate for people without a third dose is seven months.
From the beginning of next month, anyone who has not taken a booster dose will be considered unvaccinated.
Health Minister Thanos Plevris said the new measure to limit the spread of COVID-19 affected 500,000 citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: We are Spending €500 Million more than Bulgaria for Defense
- » Romania: Russia's Request for the Withdrawal of NATO Troops is Unacceptable
- » Bulgaria will Donate 250,000 doses of the Pfizer Vaccine to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years