Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
A queue of Bulgarian buses on the Serbian-Hungarian border. Our compatriots traveling to Germany complain that they have been waiting for more than 18 hours to pass the checkpoint. According to them, there are small children in one of the buses. The delay only applies to passenger buses, because cars and lorries pass without problems. Following a signal from Nova TV, our ambassador in Budapest promised to provide food and water to our compatriots at the border crossing. Later, some of the passengers contacted us again and clarified that the representative of Bulgaria could not do anything.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria