More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
More than 150 Bulgarians were blocked at Frankfurt-Hahn Airport for more than 10 hours. They were supposed to fly to Sofia last night at 23:00.
One of the passengers, Rosen Stoynov, told BNT that at the beginning they were told that the flight would be delayed by 30 minutes. Then they explained that they would change the plane, but that never happened.
There are 12 babies among our compatriots. So far, they have received almost no food and spent the night at the airport. They are currently preparing a list of all passengers who are stranded at Frankfurt-Hahn Airport and will seek compensation from WizzAir.
So far, they are not answering phone calls from there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria