The United States has ordered its Personnel to leave Kazakhstan
The United States has ordered consular officials in Kazakhstan, whose work is not urgent, to leave the country. They have to move out with their families.
Tonight, Russian planes continued to transfer troops and equipment to Kazakhstan, following a request from the Kazakh president for help from the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO).
As of yesterday, the airport in Almaty is under the control of the units of the Organization. Not only military personnel are being transported from Russia, but also from Belarus, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia.
Police say they control Almaty, but there are reports of sporadic shootings on the city's streets. Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has allowed security forces to fire without warning and ruled out talks with protesters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO