Bulgaria is waiting for its Money after Rescuing the ‘Vera Su’ Ship
Representatives of the state are about to contact the insurer of the ship "Vera Su" to reimburse the costs of rescuing the vessel. This was announced in Varna by Deputy Minister of Transport Vladimir Varbanov.
The shipowner of the ship "Vera Su" has announced "abandoning the ship", a procedure is underway to clarify the financial relationship.
The country has given about 2 million levs to pull the "Vera Su" out of the shallows near Kamen Bryag, where the ship stayed for more than a month.
If we do not receive our money through negotiations, we will hire a law firm specializing in maritime law to protect the state's interest, said Deputy Minister Varbanov.
According to him, if the ship is sold at auction, our country could win about $ 800,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Natural Gas Prices Rise by 8% in Europe over Fears of Impending Ukraine-Russia Armed Conflict
- » The Euro has Weakened against the Dollar, Bitcoin at its Lowest Level in Six Months
- » Former Defense Minister: Important Interest in Russian Policy in the Balkans is a Weak Bulgaria
- » Allianz Risk Barometer 2022: Cyber Threats Overtake Covid-19 in Ranking for Biggest Global Business Risks
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers