Bulgaria: Ex-Prime Minister Borisov Interrogated by the National Police
GERB leader and former Prime Minister Boyko Borisov was summoned today for questioning at the General Directorate of the National Police, Nova reported.
According to him, it became clear that he was summoned for questioning by a phone call. According to Borisov, this is done to say that he was officially summoned: "So people can talk yeah, did you hear, Borisov was summoned for questioning," said the GERB leader.
Asked by journalists what the interrogation was about, Borisov said: "About how I managed to keep the lowest price of gas for years, how I managed to keep the price of electricity the lowest for years, how we did best in Europe with migration," Borisov said.
"I have never owned or bought gold bars," Borisov said
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » Speaker of Parliament: Right now, Bulgaria is Not Preparing to Lift the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Investigative Journalist: No Parties and Individuals in Bulgaria are Associated with Kremlin and Russian Propaganda